Barker’s SponsorshipAt Barker’s, we love to show our support by assisting numerous charities and community fundraisers with sponsorship each year. We do this in many ways, from providing gift packs for fundraising raffles or spot prizes to providing products and packs to assist with catering at fundraising food stalls, or events. Please read the information below to find out more about how we can help you with sponsorship.
What is the process for applying for sponsorship?
- Check our Sponsorship Schedule below to see if we are accepting applications that work with your event dates
- Read our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page
- Complete our digital application form below
- Push submit – your form will go directly to our Sponsorship team who will be in touch to let you know if we can support your event.
Sponsorship Schedule 2021We are accepting applications for November, and beyond. Get in quick, spots are filling fast!
How to apply for product sponsorshipPlease complete our application form below which will ensure we have all the right information on hand. Once completed, this form will go directly to our sponsorship team who will be in touch within 2-3 working days.
Terms & Conditions / Sponsorship criteriaWhile we would love to support every one of the worthwhile causes we hear from, we aren’t always able to assist everyone due to demand.
To ensure we support our communities in the most effective way, we have set some guidelines:
- We have a fixed sponsorship quota/allocation available each month. Once this is filled, we cannot accept any further applications for that month, even if the application is received with more than six weeks’ notice.
- We may not be able to sponsor the same charities year-on-year, as we wish to allow others the opportunity to benefit from our sponsorship support and spread our sponsorship love.
- We require a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice prior to the event (towards the end of the year several months’ notice may be required as the quota gets quickly filled). We recommend sending your applications in as early as possible.
- Due to feedback from our customers, we have updated our criteria for offering a Sponsorship and may not accept requests if the content of the event could be contentious. If we decline your request, please don’t take this as a judgement on your event but rather our effort to reflect the broadest range of values and expectations in our community.
- We only support charities and community groups within New Zealand and are not able to sponsor individuals.
- If you meet our criteria but your request is declined, it in no way reflects our view of your charity nor the merit of your good work. It is simply a practical decision we sometimes have to make to ensure that we are able to share our support between applicants each year. Please don’t hesitate to ask us again the next time you’re fundraising.
- In return for sponsorship, Barker’s is acknowledged on sponsorship boards, menus or banners using our logo.
Who has Barker’s sponsored in the past?We are delighted to be able to sponsor a range of community groups and charities and help spread the love. Check out some of the previous sponsorship groups we’ve supported.