- Gluten free
- New Zealand apricots
- Made in New Zealand
- Keep refrigerated once opened
A great family sauce that makes chicken dinners easy. It’s versatile, flavoursome and easy to use; a perfect family sauce with sweetness and a touch of spice.
TIPS & IDEAS:
CHILLI APRICOT GLAZE:
- a tasty dipping sauce for wontons, rice paper rolls and spring rolls
- great on the side with chicken nuggets
- adds zing to baked apricot chicken or casserole
- a Barker family favourite with fish and chips!
Mix together ½ cup each of Spiced NZ Apricot with Mango sauce
, Not So Sweet Chilli sauce
and minced dried apricots. Brush the glaze over the ham.ROAST LAMB:
Smear roast with a bread crumb topping and place into an oven bag. Combine half cup of Natural NZ Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 3 Tbsp of Spiced NZ Apricot with Mango sauce
, topped with water to measure 1 cup of liquid. Pour into the bag, seal and cook for 2 hours.