Vegetable TapasPRINT RECIPE
Recipe created for us by Sarah Tuck, From the Kitchen
- 600g floury potatoes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 2 Tbsp fine polenta
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cauliflower, cut into florets
- Barker’s Chunky Salsa Tomato & Capsicum Sauce, to serve
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 210˚C.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 2 cm cubes. Put salt, paprika, flour and polenta into a large plastic container. Add potatoes and shake to coat evenly.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a large roasting dish for a few minutes until hot.
- Add potatoes in a single layer and cook 30 minutes.
- Place broccoli and cauliflower on a separate tray and sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with remaining oil. Place in oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve roast potatoes and vegetables with Chunky Salsa Tomato & Capsicum Sauce and a dollop of yoghurt, aioli or whole egg mayonnaise.
- Serve as side-dish or with drinks.