Tuna & Miso SkewersPRINT RECIPE
Embrace eating with the seasons. Enjoy fresh asparagus, snow peas and your favourite veggies threaded on this skewer. Delicious too with salmon.
Recipe & Photo by Julie Legg: www.rediscover.co.nz • Facebook
- handful of baby beans
- handful of snow peas
- mini capsicum
- tuna loins
- olive oil
- Barker's Miso & Ginger Dressing
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- Soak wooden skewers in water for a few minutes to help prevent charring under the grill or hot pan.
- Cut tuna into 2cm cubes, coat well and marinate in Miso & Ginger Dressing while you prepare seasonal veggies into bite sized portions.
- Thread tuna and vegetables evenly onto skewers.
- In a hot pan, drizzle olive oil and sear skewers for 1-2 minutes on each side, or more to your cooking preference.
- Serve immediately with lashings of Miso & Ginger Dressing and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.