Tropical Pavlova RouladePRINT RECIPE
An impressive dessert finished with pistachio crumb and edible flowers!
- 60g butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 45g plain flour (or gluten free flour)
- 50g ground pistachios
- pinch of salt
- 4 egg whites
- 25g cornflour
- 5g white vinegar
- 35g caster sugar
- 12g caster sugar
- toasted coconut
- Barker's Peach, Mango & Passionfruit Fruit Compote
- Preheat oven to 190°C and line a Swiss roll tin (350mm x 220mm) with baking paper.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Whisk in cornflour, vinegar and 35g of caster sugar - beat until smooth.
- Fold in 12g of caster sugar.
- Fill the Swiss roll tin with mix and bake for approx 5 minutes until the top is lightly brown.
- Turn out onto baking paper sprinkled with toasted coconut.
- Allow the pavlova to cool slightly then spread Peach, Mango & Passionfruit Fruit Compote, roll up and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Decorate and enjoy!