Tropical Chia PuddingPRINT RECIPE
- 6 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cups canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Barker’s Peach, Mango & Passionfruit Compote
- coconut flakes, to serve
- freeze dried raspberries, to serve
- In a large bowl, combine chia seeds, coconut milk, water and maple syrup and mix well to combine.
- Cover and leave in the fridge to set for at least 6 hours or overnight. The mixture will thicken as it sets.
- Stir chia pudding before assembling.
- To assemble: in a serving glass, layer 1/8 cup compote, 1/3 cup chia pudding, 1/8 cup compote. Top each layered pudding with a sprinkle of coconut flakes and freeze dried raspberries.