Tomato & Red Onion Salad
- vine ripened tomatoes
- red onion, sliced into rings
- pinch of salt
- feta cheese, cubed (optional)
- stuffed olives, sliced
- fresh basil, roughly torn
- Barker's Herb & Caper Vinaigrette
- freshly cracked pepper
BACK TO RECIPES
- Wash, pat dry and cut tomatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Combine tomato and onion into a bowl, sprinkle with salt and generously slather with Herb & Caper Vinaigrette. Put aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Add feta, capers, olives and basil. Toss well.
- Serve at room temperature, with freshly cracked pepper.