Thai Green CurryPRINT RECIPE
Friday night fakeaways are even easier! Our delicious Thai Green Curry recipe using our Barker’s Thai Green Curry Meal Sauce will help you whip up a curry fast, so you can start relaxing into the weekend sooner.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Recipe created by Fiona Smith
Imagery by Josie at @yourultimatemenu
- 400g boneless chicken, cut into slices or cubes
- Salt & pepper
- 1 TBSP oil
- 250g green beans, sliced
- 365g Barker’s Thai Green Curry Meal Sauce
- To serve: Jasmine rice, coriander or Thai basil leaves, chopped
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over a medium/high heat and cook the chicken for 5 minutes until browned.
- Add the green beans and pour over the Barker’s Thai Green Curry Meal Sauce.
- Stir, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Scatter with your choice of coriander or Thai basil and serve with jasmine rice.
Tips and tricks/other usage ideas:
- Crispy shallots or toasted coconut will add great texture if sprinkled on before serving.
- If you prefer a stronger Thai flavour, scatter very finely sliced makrut/kaffir lime leaves into the sauce during cooking.
- You can use other vegetables in this recipe too – some that work well are eggplant, capsicum, pumpkin and spinach. Slower cooking veggies such as eggplant and pumpkin should go in with the chicken at the start to give them more cooking time.