Tahitian Raw FishPRINT RECIPE
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 0 Minutes
Recipe & Photo by Fresh.co.nz
- 400g fresh white fish, deboned and skinless
- 2 limes or lemons
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded, peeled and sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Coconut & NZ Lime Dressing
- salt and pepper
- Rinse fish in iced salted water for a few minutes and then pat dry. Cut into 2cm chunks and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish and leave to sit in the fridge for a few minutes to cure.
- After 5 minutes, add cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, coconut milk and dressing to the bowl. Season to taste and stir well to combine. Chill completely before serving.