Sweet Chilli PrawnsPRINT RECIPE
- Use seasonal vegetables whenever you can – they are fresh, easy to find and priced right. Try broccoli, cauliflower, courgette, bok choy.
- 2 cups uncooked prawns, cleaned and de-veined
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup Barker’s Not So Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup savoy cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tin baby corn, drained
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- In a dish, marinate raw prawns in Not So Sweet Chilli Sauce for 5 minutes, cover and place in the fridge.
- Heat a medium wok or saucepan over a medium heat. Add sesame oil and stir fry all the vegetables for 7-10 minutes.
- Add marinated prawns (including the sauce). Toss until well combined.
- Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the prawns turn pink (indicating they are cooked).
- Serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.