Sundried Tomato SwirlsPRINT RECIPE
- 400g flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 100mL milk
- 100g butter
- 250g Barker’s Sundried Tomato & Olive Chutney
- egg wash
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the milk to form a dough, knead lightly.
- Roll the dough out to a rectangle.
- Spread with Sundried Tomato & Olive Chutney.
- Roll up the dough, cut into 10 rolls.
- Place the swirls onto cold baking trays.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Place in oven preheated to 220°C, for about 10 to 12 minutes.