Summer SangriaPRINT RECIPE
- For an alcoholic option add medium bodied red wine to taste.
- If in season, add the seeds of 1 pomegranate to your jug.
- 250ml boiling water
- 1 black tea bag or 1 tsp loose-leaf tea in an infuser
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 250ml Barker's Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate
- 1 orange, lemon & lime, each sliced into thin rounds
- a small bunch of seedless grapes, cut in half if large
- 1.25L sparkling water, well chilled
- Pour boiling water over the tea bag and cinnamon stick and leave to steep for 5 minutes. Discard the tea bag.
- In a large jug, combine the tea, cinnamon stick, Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate, the citrus slices and grapes. Cover and place in fridge to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and stir in sparkling water. Serve in a jug or straight into glasses filled with ice.