Rhubarb, Raspberry & Rosehip JellyPRINT RECIPE
- For a sweeter tasting jelly, stir 1/4 cup caster sugar into the cooled boiled water, stirring until dissolved. For those who like lavender, warm the cooled boiled water with a few lavender heads to scalding point. Cool, strain and use.
- For a variation that’s not so sweet try Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate
- 4 tsp gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups cooled, boiled water
- 1 cup Barker's Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup
- seasonal fruit, to serve
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the first measure of water and set aside to swell and become jelly like. Heat in the microwave for 10 seconds or until the gelatine melts and is clear.
- Stir together the dissolved gelatine, cold water and fruit syrup. Transfer to a 1 litre capacity bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Serve with poached seasonal fruits.