Summer PunchPRINT RECIPE
- 2 Tbsp black leaf tea
- 2 each of whole cloves, cardamoms, mint leaves
- 1 litre freshly boiled water
- 1 cup Barker’s Squeezed NZ Blackcurrant fruit syrup
- 750ml ginger ale, chilled
- 1.25 litres lemonade, chilled
- ice cubes
- 1 cup each of fresh berries (eg: raspberries, strawberries, blackcurrants)
- Place tea leaves, spices and mint in a tea pot and pour over the boiling water.
- Stir and allow to steep for 5 minutes before straining and allowing to cool.
- Stir tea, Squeezed NZ Blackcurrant fruit syrup, ginger ale and lemonade into a large punch bowl or jug.
- Add ice cubes and berries.