Stuffed MeatballsPRINT RECIPE
Serves: 4-6 portions
- ½ cup breadcrumbs (or gluten free breadcrumbs)
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup Barker’s Sundried Tomato & Olive Chutney
- 500g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 6 cubes of cheese (large marble size)
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- Moisten breadcrumbs with milk, mix well with oil, chutney, mince and egg.
- With wet hands divide into 6 large balls and insert cube of cheese into centre of each, remoulding to enclose.
- Place into frying pan with olive oil.
- Turn until all sides are golden brown.
- Serve with pasta sauce, hot buttered spaghetti, a shaving of parmesan and fresh basil.