Stir Fried VegetablesPRINT RECIPE
- This is great warm or cold. In summer chill and serve as a salad.
- Other vegetable combinations can include: baby corn, green beans, broccoli florets, carrot
- Pour over a punnet of cream cheese or block of feta and serve with crostini.
- Baker’s Capsicum & Apricot Chutney can also be used in this recipe.
- 1.5 kg stir fry seasonal vegetables (sliced red, yellow & green peppers, red onion, carrots, courgettes, bean sprouts, snow peas)
- 150g Barker’s Peach & Mango Chutney
- 30g chopped spring onions
- fresh herbs
- Heat a little oil in a large pan.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry until just cooked.
- Stir in Peach & Mango Chutney.
- Garnish with spring onions and fresh herbs.