Sticky Lemon ChickenPRINT RECIPE
This vibrant Sticky Lemon Chicken recipe is family-friendly and a delicious change for a weeknight meal. We recommend serving this Sticky Lemon Chicken with Asian greens or another vegetable of your choice on the side.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Recipe created by Fiona Smith
Imagery by Josie at @yourultimatemenu
- 400g boneless chicken breast or thigh, sliced
- 1 TBSP soy sauce (use a gluten free version if you prefer)
- 2 tsp oil
- 375g Barker’s Easy Lemon Pepper Meal Sauce
- To serve: rice, steamed bok choy, chopped spring onion
- Toss the chicken slices with the soy sauce and set aside.
- Heat a wok to a high heat. Add the oil, then stir fry the chicken for a few minutes to brown, stirring frequently.
- Pour over the Barker’s Easy Lemon Pepper Meal Sauce and cook until it bubbles, then reduce the heat slightly and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon the chicken over rice and serve with steamed bok choy or another green vegetable of your choice on the side.
- Scatter with chopped spring onion to finish.