Rhubarb, Raspberry & Rosehip CocktailPRINT RECIPE
FLOWER POWER ICE CUBES: Making decorative ice cubes is a breeze. We used a combination of edible flowers and fresh herbs such as tiny sprigs of mint and thyme. Simply pop them in ice cube trays and top with distilled or pre-boiled water. *For another low calorie option replace fruit syrup with Lite Squeezed NZ Blackcurrants
EDIBLE FLOWERS: Read here for more information about which blooms are edible, how to prepare them and more edible flower recipes.
Recipe was created for us by Sarah, From the Kitchen
- 1/3 cup gin or vodka (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Cointreau (optional)
- ¼ cup Barker’s Squeezed Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup
- 500ml soda
- Mix soda and Squeezed Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup and divide between two glasses.
- Add ice and an optional splash of Vodka or Cointreau