Spicy Baked FishPRINT RECIPE
If you can chop vegetables, you’ll love this recipe – the oven does the work! You can easily adapt this recipe by changing out the vegetables you have on hand too.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Recipe created by Fiona Smith
Imagery by Josie at @yourultimatemenu
- 400g white fish fillets
- 200g snow peas
- 100g bean sprouts
- 200g carrots, julienned/sliced thinly
- 365g Barker’s Thai Green Curry Meal Sauce
- Dill or coriander chopped, to serve
- Rice or rice noodles
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Arrange the snow peas, bean sprouts and carrots over the bottom of an ovenproof baking dish, then nestle the fish fillets among them.
- Pour over the Barker’s Thai Green Curry Meal Sauce.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Scatter with dill or coriander and serve with your choice of rice or rice noodles.
Tips and tricks/other usage ideas:
- Other vegetables can be added to change up this recipe. Try thinly sliced courgette or green beans – baby sweetcorn or frozen sweetcorn works well too.