Spiced Lighthouse Cocktail
- If you don’t have coriander seeds, simply crush 4 peppercorns and 4 whole cloves into the syrup mix and infuse for 5 minutes.
- Replace the ginger ale or ginger beer with soda water.
- Garnish with lemon or ginger slices.
BACK TO RECIPES
- Toast the coriander seeds over low heat until just browned.
- Mix together the gin, vermouth and syrup.
- Add the toasted coriander seeds and infuse for 5 minutes.
- Strain over a hi-ball glass of crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer, stir and serve.