Spiced Ginger WhiskyPRINT RECIPE
Serves: 4 Note: we used more star anise for photography, but don’t add too many or they will overpower your drink.
- 250ml Barker’s Brewed Ginger Beer, chilled
- 75ml whisky
- 750ml sparkling water, well chilled
- 2-3 star anise
- 1cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- pared rind of 1 lemon
- pared rind of 1 orange
- Combine the Brewed Ginger Beer, whisky and sparkling water in a large jug. Add the star anise, fresh ginger, lemon and orange peel. Cover and place in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, add ice to the jug.