Smiling CucumberPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and photo by The Margarita Mum (@the_margarita_mum)
TIP: If you aren’t participating in Dry July try adding 30ml of vodka or gin
- 5 slices fresh cucumber
- 5 slices fresh ginger
- 15ml lime juice
- 15ml lemon juice
- good pinch freshly dried mint
- 30ml Barker's Squeezed Lemons with Lime, Cucumber & Mint syrup
- 5 peppercorns
- 60ml ginger beer
- 60ml tonic water
- dehydrated lime, to serve
- fresh bay leaves, to serve
- Muddle cucumber and ginger in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the juices, mint, cordial and peppercorns.
- Shake vigorously until combined.
- Add Ginger beer and tonic and stir until combined
- Strain into your favourite cocktail glass that has been filled with ice.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime, fresh bay leaves to serve.