Smashed Meringue Berry ParfaitPRINT RECIPE
- 300ml cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g mascarpone
- 150g meringues, smashed
- 150g natural Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Barker's Squeezed NZ Blackcurrants with Raspberries (or Barker’s berry fruit syrup blend)
- Beat the cream with the icing sugar and vanilla essence until firm.
- Fold through the mascarpone.
- Layer the smashed meringues, cream mix and dollops of yoghurt in the serving glasses.
- Splash over 3 Tbsp of berry fruit syrup.
- Repeat the layers and syrup splash, finishing with smashed meringues.
- Serve immediately.