Slow Cooked Pork RibsPRINT RECIPE
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4-7 hours
- Stuck for sides? These pork ribs are delicious served with potato wedges and Asian slaw.
- Keen for an even easier option? Skip the second lot of cooking – the ribs are still delicious eaten straight from the slow cooker!
- 500g jar Barker’s Easy Sweet’n Sticky Meal Sauce
- 1.5kg pork ribs
- salt and pepper, to season
- Pour a little of the Barker’s Easy Sweet’n Sticky Meal Sauce in the base of a large slow cooker.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker. Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours, until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker. Transfer sauce to a pot and simmer rapidly until sauce has thickened (approx 10 minutes).
- Briefly cook ribs on the barbecue or in a grill pan until lightly charred.
- Drizzle or brush the sauce over the ribs before serving.