Slow Cooked Peach & Mango ChickenPRINT RECIPE
TIP: if you don’t have a slow cooker, cover and bake in a regular oven for several hours in a low temperature oven.
- 5 chicken thighs, skin on
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic
- sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 5 Tbsp Barker's Peach & Mango Chutney
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- flat leaf parsley, to serve
- mashed potato, to serve
- Add chicken thighs to slow cooker, add garlic, season and mix well. Arrange chicken thighs so that skin is facing upwards.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chutney on top of each thigh. Pour in chicken stock then cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove thighs. Whisk cornflower with 1 tablespoon of the liquid then add back to the sauce, whisking together over low heat until thickened.
- Serve thighs and sauce spooned over mashed potato, then garnish with parsley.