Savoury MuffinsPRINT RECIPE
- 1½ cups self raising flour
- 2 cups cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 150g Barker’s Capsicum & Apricot Chutney
- 1 tsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Mix together the flour, cheese, salt and sugar.
- Fold the Capsicum & Apricot Chutney carefully through the mixture and add the coriander.
- Beat together the milk and egg, and gently fold into the dry ingredients.
- Place mixture into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 200⁰C for 10 – 12 mins.
- Cool for 2 -3 mins before removing from pans.