Salmon Poke BowlPRINT RECIPE
No product matching your criteria.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Photo and recipe by Fresh Factory
- 1 fresh salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1/3 cup Barker’s Citrus & Soy Dressing
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups rice of your choice
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame
- 1 fresh radish, thinly sliced
- shredded nori seaweed and pickled ginger, as garnish
- extra Barker’s dressing to serve
- On a board, cut salmon fillet into large cubes/chunks, removing any fine bones as you go. Place in a bowl along with vinaigrette and rice wine vinegar. Cover, and leave to marinade in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Build the poke bowls by laying rice in the base of the bowl. Push rice to the side and nestle in the baby spinach.
- Top with the salmon, avocado slices, edamame, radish slices, pickled ginger and nori.
- Drizzle with extra dressing and serve immediately.