Rosemary Passionfruit Mulled WinePRINT RECIPE
- Try this recipe with any Barker’s berry fruit syrups
- 750ml full-bodied red wine (we used Shiraz)
- 250ml Barker’s Squeezed NZ Blackcurrants fruit syrup
- 170g tin passionfruit in syrup
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 small mandarin, thinly sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 vanilla bean, split in half lengthways
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Place over a medium heat and bring to a very gentle boil - as soon as you see mixture bubbling, remove from heat immediately.
- Strain, reserving mandarin slices. Discard other solids.
- To serve, divide wine between 8 glasses, add reserved mandarin slices as garnish.