Rocket, Pear & Blue Cheese SaladPRINT RECIPE
We have combined baby spinach or any other salad green with the rocket as the peppery notes of the rocket can dominate the salad – this way you can have balance and appeal to a wider group of people!
- An apple can be used in replacement of a pear if desired
- Almonds, pecans or pine nuts can be considered for extra crunch
- 2 cups washed rocket
- 2 cups washed baby spinach or other salad green of your choice
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large pear, finely sliced but not peeled *
- 100g creamy blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Barker’s Apricot & Mustard Dressing
- ½ cup toasted seeds, toasted nuts or mini croutons for crunch (optional)
Place the first 5 ingredients onto a wide platter.
- Drizzle with dressing and garnish with optional croutons/nuts or seeds.