Roasted & Sundried Tomato SoupPRINT RECIPE
- 500g baby vine tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Barker’s Sundried Tomato & Olive Chutney
- 4 cups reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 1 x 400g tin lentils, drained and rinsed
- 12 bunch silverbeet, stalks removed, leaves shredded
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place tomatoes on a tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and season generously with sea salt. Roast for 20 mins until collapsed.
- Heat remaining oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Add onion, season. Fry 3-4 mins until softened. Add garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Add chutney, stock and roasted tomatoes (removed from vine), season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil and cook for 20 mins.
- Add lentils and shredded silverbeet and return to the heat for 5 mins until the lentils are warmed and silverbeet is soft.
- Serve with crusty sourdough.