Roasted Capsicum TacoPRINT RECIPE
It’s so easy to add flavour and colour to a taco with our Antipasto range. Our recipe uses Roasted Capsicum to create this family favourite and we’ve included a spicy mayonnaise you can serve with it too. Adapt the quantities below to suit the number of people.
- chicken breast or thighs, sliced into strips
- 2-3 Tbsp Barker’s Roasted Capsicum Antipasto
- avocado, chopped
- cabbage, sliced – a combination of red and green cabbage works well
- jalapeno pickles
- coriander, chopped
Spicy Capsicum Mayo:
- Sriracha Sauce, to taste
- ½ cup Mayonnaise, good quality store bought
- 1 Tbsp Barker's Roasted Capsicum Antipasto
- Barbecue sliced chicken until cooked through and place in a bowl.
- While hot, toss with the Roasted Capsicum Antipasto to coat the chicken.
- Pile into warmed, soft tortillas.
- Top with avocado and cabbage.
- Add jalapeno pickles and a sprinkle of coriander.
- Serve with the Spicy Capsicum Mayo on the side.
To make the Spicy Capsicum Mayo:
- Place mayonnaise and Roasted Capsicum Antipasto in a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add sriracha sauce to taste and mix again.
- Chill until needed and serve on the side with your tacos.