Rhubarb & Vodka Berry FluffPRINT RECIPE
- If you wish to make a non-alcoholic option, simply omit the vodka.
- For a slight variation, try using Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate
- 1 egg white
- 30mls of vodka
- 30mls of Barker's Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 ice cubes
- soda water
- fresh strawberry and mint leaf to garnish
- Using a cocktail shaker, shake egg white, Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup and vodka together for approx 30 seconds until fluffy. Add lemon juice and ice; continue to shake for a further 30 seconds.
- Strain then pour into a cocktail glass and top with soda water.
- Carve a fresh strawberry slice into the shape of a heart and place gently, along with fresh mint, onto the fluffy top.