Redcurrant, Cranberry & Pomegranate BelliniPRINT RECIPE
A summery twist on the traditional bellini.
*recipe and photo by Lisa @ LisaEatsWorld
- 125ml Barker's Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate fruit syrup
- 750ml bottle prosecco chilled
- rosemary sprigs
- fresh berries
- Combine Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate fruit syrup with a bottle of prosecco in a cocktail jug.
- Add a handful of fresh berries to taste.
- Pour into individual champagne flutes and garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a toothpick studed with berries.
- Add ice if required