Red Cabbage SaladPRINT RECIPE
- ½ red cabbage
- 1 red apple, skin removed
- ½ red onion
- 150g pastrami or parma ham (optional)
- Feta and purple basil as garnish (optional)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/3 cup Barker’s Squeezed NZ Blackcurrant fruit syrup
- salt and pepper
- Finely slice cabbage, apple, onion and pastrami.
- Place in a large bowl, add dressing and toss to combine.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
- Serve chilled with slices of feta and garnished with purple basil leaves.
- Combine all ingredients in a container and shake well.