Raspberry & Pomegranate Rose CocktailPRINT RECIPE
- Ingredients: 1/2 cup honey, 90ml water
- Method: Place honey and water in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Bring it to a boil, making sure that the honey dissolves completely. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- honey syrup
- 1 cup ice
- 60ml gin
- 30ml Barker's Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate
- juice of a fresh lime
- 100ml soda water
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Rosé wine (we used Giesen Rosé)
- mint leaves, to garnish
- Place 30ml of the honey syrup, ice, gin, Squeezed Redcurrants with Cranberry & Pomegranate and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Close and shake well to combine.
- Taste for sweetness and add the rest of the honey syrup if you prefer it to be sweeter. If not, reserve it for another use.
- Add soda water and stir with cocktail stirring spoon.
- Divide raspberries and pomegranate seeds in between 4 cocktail glasses. Strain the cocktail mixture over the fruit. Top it off with Rosé.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.