Raspberry Chicken SkewersPRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 20 minutes + 4 hours marinating
Cook time: 10 minutes
Photo/Recipe by Josie @ YUM
- 600g boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Barker’s NZ Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Dice chicken into 2-3cm cubes and season well with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers and place in a shallow dish.
- Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette and place in the fridge to marinate for 4 hours, turning once.
- Lightly oil a large frying pan, char-grill pan or barbecue plate over medium heat.
- Cook skewers, rotating occasionally, until browned and completely cooked through.
- Serve skewers with chopped fresh mint and a green salad. Drizzle with extra Raspberry Vinaigrette.