Raspberry Cheesecake BrowniePRINT RECIPE
Makes: 16 squares
Recipe & Photo by Michelle @ hopesdreamsapirations.com
- 170g unsalted butter, melted
- 1.5 cups caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plain flour (or gluten free flour)
- 5-6 Tbsp Barker's Raspberry Spreadable Fruit
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 40g mascarpone cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with 2 strips of baking paper.
- In a large ceramic bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix in sugar, eggs, vanilla paste and salt.
- Once fully combined, fold in cocoa powder and flour. Mix till all combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking tin, spreading evenly, careful to push batter all the way to the edges.
- Combine all cheesecake ingredients in a stand mixer. Whisk for 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed.
- Pour cheesecake batter over brownie batter, spreading evenly.
- Drop spoonfuls of the raspberry spreadable fruit on top of the cheesecake in rows of 3s and 2s and swirl using a palette knife.
- Bake for 1 hour, check in the last 10 minutes (so it doesn’t go past the golden point). Test brownie with palette knife – it should be almost clean.
- Leave to cool in tin before placing in fridge to cool and firm up for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into 16 squares, wiping down the knife after each cut for a cleaner look.