Quince & Prosciutto BruschettaPRINT RECIPE
Perfect finger-food, side dish for lunch or entertainers platter
- If quince paste is a little firm to manage, simply sit the jar in a bowl of warm water, or microwave in short bursts (lid off) until it heats and becomes softer.
- 1 loaf of Turkish Bread or Crusty Italian Bread
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 jar of Barker's Quince Paste
- prosciutto - fresh or grilled until crispy (1 piece per bread slice)
- fresh basil leaves to serve
- Cut bread into slices 1.5cm thick and toast (or place under the grill until golden).
- Mix Quince Paste with cream cheese. Blend well.
- Place toasted bread slices onto a serving platter, top with quince cream cheese, prosciutto slices and finally scatter with fresh basil leaves.