Potato RostiPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and Photo by @nourished_and_vibrant
- 4 large potatoes, grated
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- salt & pepper
- olive oil, to cook
- Barker's Not So Sweet Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Grate potatoes and squeeze as much water out of them as possible (using a clean tea towel is a helpful tip).
- Transfer to a bowl and add flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Take handfuls of potato and mould into ball shapes, then flatter (press them until they become sticky and form patties).
- Cook 7-8 minutes each side on a hot griddle with olive oil.
- Serve with Not So Sweet Chilli sauce!