Pork & Chilli MeatballsPRINT RECIPE
Recipe created for us by Sarah, From the Kitchen
- This recipe can easily be doubled to serve 6 for dinner with rice, noodles or wraps. It also makes a great drinks party nibble served as pictured.
- 450g free range pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs (or gluten free breadcrumbs)
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 Tbsp Barker’s Not So Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped coriander
- ¼ cup finely sliced spring onions
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Olive oil or Rice Bran oil spray
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds, (optional) to serve
- Mix mince, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, Not So Sweet Chilli Sauce, ginger, coriander, 2 tablespoons of the spring onions and sesame oil together in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Roll mince mixture into 18 small golf-ball sized balls and place on tray in the fridge to chill for half an hour.
- Spray lightly with oil and cook 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Serve sprinkled with spring onions, sesame seeds and Not So Sweet Chilli Sauce.