Pork & Apple MedallionsPRINT RECIPE
- To create the marinade, mix Chunky NZ Apple Sauce and soy sauce together. Place cubes of pork into a bowl and pour the marinade over, mixing to ensure the meat is well covered.
- Place in fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from bowl but don't discard the marinade.
- Wrap the pork cubes with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter and olive oil in hot skillet and add the wrapped pork.
- Brush the pork with the reserved marinade every 2-3 minutes, covering and searing all sides.
- Cook 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with a dollop of Chunky NZ Apple Sauce and serve with a fresh green salad.