Purchase ready-made pizza bases, gluten-free or thin crust, or make your own dough.
INGREDIENTSSee our delicious range of topping inspiration below
The combinations are endless, here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Sundried Tomato & Olive Chutney: swirl over the base, top with ham, salami, mozzarella or Parmesan for an Italian flair.
- Capsicum & Apricot Chutney: spoonfuls mixed in with sausage and NZ Onion Marmalade (alternatively caramelised onions) for a new take on the Barbecue pizza.
- Peach & Mango Chutney: drizzle over sliced banana and bacon for a Hawaiian with a difference.
- NZ Green Tomato Chutney: combine it with green capsicum, chorizo sausage and kidney beans for a classic Mexican. Serve with sour cream.
- Ploughman's Chutney: mix it through plain yoghurt, then spoon over grilled lamb to top a Middle Eastern creation
- NZ Onion Marmalade: scatter crumbled blue cheese with New Zealand Onion Marmalade on top.
Add all toppings, a generous amount of cheese and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes, or until the base is cooked through.