Peach, Raspberry & Almond TartPRINT RECIPE
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Photo & Recipe by Fresh.co.nz
- 1 roll sweet shortcrust pastry
- 4 peaches, stone removed and sliced
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Raspberry Spreadable Fruit
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lay pastry sheet onto a baking tray. Place the peach slices in the center of the pastry, leaving a substantial border. Dollop the Raspberry spreadable fruit amongst the peaches, then sprinkle over the almond slices and drizzle with honey.
- Fold the edges of the pastry over the fruit, working your way around the tart. The pastry should overlap and have a rustic look to it with some of the fruit still revealed.
- Brush the pastry crust with egg wash, then place in the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the fruit has cooked.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and serve warm with ice cream or yoghurt.