Peach & Ginger Sparkling Iced TeaPRINT RECIPE
Tip – if you want a drink that is clear, then sieve the tea, peach and lime juice before adding to the Brewed Ginger Beer and sparkling water.
- 250ml boiling water
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled and stone removed
- juice of 1 lime
- 250ml Barker’s Brewed Ginger Beer, chilled
- 750ml sparkling water, well chilled
- lime slices
- mint or basil leaves
- Pour the boiling water over the green tea bags and leave to infuse for 15 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Puree the peaches with the lime juice.
- Pour the infused tea, peach and lime juice mixture into a jug. Add the Brewed Ginger Beer and sparkling water.
- Half-fill 4 glasses with ice and pour over the punch. Top with lime slices, mint or basil leaves.