Parfait Deluxe CheesecakePRINT RECIPE
Pull out those parfait glasses from the back of the cupboard and make these individual cheesecakes – it makes home entertaining so easy. You can make them ahead and they are almost ready to go with no messy serving issues and another bonus, there is no fighting over who got the largest piece!
- Please note you can make this gluten free by using gluten free biscuits available in supermarkets.
- You can substitute plain Greek yoghurt instead of fresh cream for a healthier option.
- Use more than 2 Tbsp of the syrup for the garnish – measure to taste.
- 1 cup cream
- 250g traditional cream cheese
- 5 Tbsp icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 4 Tbsp Barker’s Squeezed Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup
- 250g packet Superwine biscuits (or gluten free biscuits)
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp of Barker’s Squeezed Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup
- 2 Tbsp of crushed pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh/frozen raspberries
- Blitz the biscuits in your food processor to a fine crumb and melt the butter. Mix together.
- Transfer the crumb mix into individual ramekins or serving glasses, press down firmly, and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare filling by using a mixer or blender. Pour the fresh cream, cream cheese, icing sugar and fruit syrup into the mixer and beat until smooth.
- Spoon filling over the biscuit base and refrigerate for an hour until set, or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, fruit syrup and fresh mint.