Panna Cotta DeluxePRINT RECIPE
- 3 Tbsp boiling water
- 1 tsp powdered gelatine
- 600ml cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup Barker's Rhubarb, Strawberry & Raspberry Fruit Compote
- Put boiling water into a small bowl and sprinkle gelatine over the top - do not stir.
- Add cream, vanilla and sugar into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- The gelatine should be melted and no longer grainy - mix gently and add to the cream mixture. Mix well ensuring the gelatine is evening distributed.
- Pour into six 75ml moulds. Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- To unmould, run a small knife around the edge of the moulds.
- Serve each panna cotta with a good dollop of Rhubarb, Strawberry & Raspberry Fruit Compote.