No Bake Lemon Curd SlicePRINT RECIPE
Prep Time 35 Minutes
Adapted recipe and Photo by Against The Grains
- Store slice in an air-tight container in the fridge, otherwise the slice will become soft.
- 150g butter
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup + 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 packets Arrowroot biscuits (gluten free if desired)
- 370g jar Barker's Lemon Curd
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Grease and line a 18cm x 28cm slice tin.
- Crush the biscuits by placing into a plastic bag and bashing it with a rolling pin until fine crumbs, or blitz in the food processor.
- Near-melt the butter and add condensed milk, stir to combine. Add half a cup of desiccated coconut and crushed biscuits, mix well.
- Press these ingredients into your greased tin, then place in the fridge and allow to set.
- In a clean bowl empty the jar of Lemon Curd and add remaining desiccated and shredded coconut (reserving 1 tablespoon) mixing well to combine.
- Take the base out of the fridge and spread the topping over the base, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut over the top and press down lightly.
- Place in the fridge and when set cut into small squares.