Miso & Ginger Soba BowlPRINT RECIPE
Recipe & Photo by Mel from @freshhealthyyum
- 150g soba noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Barker's Miso & Ginger Dressing
- 2 bunches of bok choy
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 handful coriander
- 2 Tbsp sauerkraut or kimchi
- sesame seeds and chilli flakes, to garnish
- Prepare soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Whilst your noodles are cooking prep your veggies. Use a julienne peeler to make carrot ribbons, cut bok choy in half-length ways and trim any leaves of broccolini stems. Steam for 4-5 minutes, veggies should be tender yet crisp.
- Arrange noodles and vegetables into 2 serving bowls and drizzle the Miso & Ginger Dressing on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chilli flakes and top with sauerkraut or kimchi and fresh coriander.