Miso & Ginger Fried RicePRINT RECIPE
Recipe & Photo by Mel from @freshhealthyyum
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 150g Sunfed chicken-free chicken or shredded firm tofu
- 2 carrots, diced finely
- 1/2 leek, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 3 handfuls baby spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Barker's Miso & Ginger Dressing
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- sesame seeds and chilli flakes, to garnish
- pink salt, to garnish
- Prepare rice in rice cooker or use pre-cooked rice.
- Chop all veggies, use a mandolin if you have one to save time.
- Heat oil on a medium heat and add all veggies except the spinach. Cook for about 3 minutes until soft.
- Add your Sunfed chicken/tofu, Miso & Ginger Dressing and tamari. Cook for another 2-3 mins and then add the spinach and cooked rice. Stir until spinach has wilted yet is still vibrant green.
- Arrange into 2 serving bowls and top with sesame seeds, chilli flakes and a pinch of pink salt.