Mini Lemon Meringue TartsPRINT RECIPE
Note: Barker’s Passionfruit Curd can be used as an alternative.
- sweet pastry
- Barker's NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd
- prepared meringue mix (or homemade)
- Line small patty tins with a sweet pastry.
- Three-quarter fill the pastry shells with NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 12 - 14 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Pipe prepared meringue on top of NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd.
- Bake at 170°C for approximately 5 - 8 minutes or until the meringue turns a slight golden brown in colour. (Be careful that the meringue does not colour too quickly).
- When cool, sprinkle lightly with icing sugar around the edge of the tarts.